"Where Glass Comes To Life"

quote- Melissa Contover

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

I have friends who have been or are still in the military,  and have been deployed to all sorts of hairy, scary and intense places in the world.  I do not always share political or philosophical opinions, but I am proud we have always been able to meet in some way, on some level, and managed to feel the respect of real friendship.  

Some have said to me that this is what makes  America and Americans so great.  I would like to take this further and say that this is what makes being an awake and aware Human so great.  

So, to all Spiritual Warriors, anyone standing for their honesty and integrity; I salute you.

Honestly... could you pass me that hot dog?  Is that spicy mustard?  Oh and I most certainly want another helping of that potato salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment